Menstrual periods are not smooth or irregular menstruation, is the condition when the menstrual cycle becomes slower, faster, through a few months, or even does not occur at all.
|It turns out that menstrual causes are not current|
Menstruation is the process ltold the uterine wall that is accompanied by bleeding, usually occurs during 3-7 days. The menstrual cycle occurs every 28-36 days and lasts 11-13 times in a year. Each woman has a different menstrual cycle, which can be shorter or longer.
Current menstrual type
Menstruation is said to be neither smooth nor irregular when the cycle occurs less than 21 days or more than 35 days. In addition, the menstrual period is not smooth when menstruation changes every month. Blood Volume is not the same, sometimes many and sometimes slightly, is also one form of menstrual period is not smooth.
Non-current menstruation usually occurs in the first few years after entering, however, if the menstrual period does not occur in the first few years you experience menstruation, then it can be said as irregular menstruation , which can be classified into the following types.
- Polymenorrhe, is a menstrual cycle that lasts less than 21 days.
- Oligomenorrhea, is a condition when the menstrual cycle is much longer, or it does not occur more than 35 days, but less than 90 days.
- Amenorrhea, is a condition when not experiencing menstruation within 3 consecutive months.
- Metrorrhagia, is a longer menstrual bleeding and more blood volume.
- What causes an uncurrent menstrual period?
- Here are a few things that could be the cause of a smooth or irregular menstrual period, such as:
By menopause, menstruation can become unfluent. This is because the hormones estrogen and progesterone in the body become irregular.
If your menstruation is frozen or late, try checking to see if you are pregnant. Doctors will usually recommend pregnancy tests and ULTRASOUND.
Using contraceptives, such as IUD (spiral) or birth control pills, can indeed cause a change in the form of spots between menstrual cycles. IUD can cause blood that comes out more than normal or abdominal pain during menstruation. There may also be a slight discharge of blood at the beginning of the use of birth control pills, but it stops after several months of use.
Everyday Life Patterns
If you do excessive exercise or your weight drops drastically, it could lead to a smooth or irregular menstrual period. Similarly, excessive weight or obesity. Not only does weight change, stress can also affect your menstrual cycle.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
(PCOS) is a collection of symptoms caused by the formation of small cysts in the ovaries. The presence of these cysts makes hormones unbalanced. Testosterone can increase beyond the normal limit, which is supposed in women there is little to no testosterone hormone. Abnormalities also occur in the egg release process. This leads to women with PCOS not experiencing menstruation, or experiencing menstruation but the blood is out just a bit.
In the neck you have a thyroid gland that produces hormones that can regulate the metabolism of the body. If your thyroid is problematic, your menstruation will also be affected. Consult the endocrinologist. Your doctor will do a blood test to see how your thyroid hormone levels are in your blood.
How to cope with a seamless menstrual
Treatment for unfluent menstruation should be adjusted to the cause. The following are some of the ways that you can do to cope with a smooth or irregular menstrual period.
- Change your lifestyle.
- Replacing contraceptives.
- Performing thyroid treatment.
- Perform polycystic ovarian syndrome treatment, e.g. to control hormone levels or diabetes. In addition, lose weight in a healthy way, if you suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome with excess body weight.
- Do counseling If you experience stress that causes weight to drop drastically.
- If you plan to have a doctor, consult a physician for medical examinations and treatments. Perhaps the doctor will advise hormonal therapy to trigger ovulation back to normal.
If you experience unusual bleeding during menstruation until you need to change the sanitary pads every hour, your menstruation occurs for more than 7 days, or if you are experiencing spots after an intimate relationship, contact your doctor immediately to Get further checks.
Thank you for visiting this site and reading It turns out that menstrual causes are not current